Keep Your Windows Looking New
Guaranteed High-Performance & Hassle-Free Operation
Proper care and maintenance of windows will aid in smooth operation and lasting beauty.
What to clean:
- Remove loose dirt, dust, and debris from the sills and tracks, so they open and close smoothly and lock tight.
- Clean the frames and sashes with a mild cleaning solution, water, and a soft cloth to keep them looking as new as the day they were made.
How to clean glass:
- Use a soft cloth or paper towel to remove loose dirt and dust
- Apply one of these cleaning solutions, then in a circular motion, clean the window
- Mild, soapy water
- Premixed vinegar-based cleaning solution (or make your own with one part vinegar to ten parts water)
- Ammonia-free glass cleaner such as Windex or Sparkle (do not use glass cleaners that are ammonia or alcohol-based as they may leave streaks or produce a film that attracts moisture or dust)
- Remove the cleaning solution using a squeegee or a clean, lint-free cloth
Custom Windows and Doors Designed to Fit Your Space
We understand that you want high-quality windows and doors at a fair price. We can help you find what you need.